The Best torrent converting site

Seedr


information:
This is the best torrent converting site I've encountered. it is an easy site to use and it gives you some free space about 2 Gb and an unlimited bandwidth. you can buy a premium account if you need to transfer extra-large files. I said extra-large files because you can use the free account to gain extra free space via doing some simple tasks, this article am writing is one of them and it will give me about 500mb to 1000mb hopefully the last amount, like sharing this site on twitter,Youtube and pinterest. you can have up to four referrals each one of them gives you extra 500mb of storage, as you see in the picture above I have a non-premium account but I have 3Gb of storage and I have only used twitter and one referral.
what made me go trough all the trouble to write this article and try to get more storage is that when you upload the torrent to this site you can download the file using IDMAN with high speed.i.e. i have 12mb ADSL connection which gives me about 1.4 mb download speed, when i download the file converted by seedr the download manager gives me the full download speed. 
finally, I really encourage you to use this site.
Note: the torrent you will convert need to have active good seeders so the remote upload won't take long if the torrent has good seeders the upload won't usually take more than 5 sec like the file I uploaded in the pictures bellow.  







https://www.seedr.cc/

see you in another post.
Obye bye